These are the 5 Effective Ways That You Should Need To Know For Facebook Page Management To Grow Your Brand Online 2018 – Facebook Marketing In KL.
Do you really know what does work and what does not work when setting up a Facebook Page? You will need to know the real tips in order to boost your business for Facebook Marketing In KL.
If you are interested to learn more in maintaining your Facebook Page, you definitely need to read this article!
1. Use Facebook as a Page, not yourself.
When you started an online business, you should create a Facebook page as business platform. Do you know that you can actually change your personal Facebook profile to the admin of the business page? It can be simply add yourself and the other founders as the admins of the page and all admins can access and edit the page easily. Meanwhile, you don’t have to sacrifice own profile for business use. Continue reading this article to learn how to set admins for your page.
Why would you want to do this? If you happen to own or work for a B2B company, it’s a good way to build alliances with other businesses that are in your same industry (but aren’t competitors).
To act as a page on Facebook, click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your Facebook profile. Then you’ll see an option to “Use Facebook as” with a list of the pages for which you’re an admin. When you choose to “Use Facebook as a Page,” you are able to post and comment as that page. And also, your news feed contains the updates from the businesses your page follows instead of your personal friends and page likes.
Learn more about Facebook Marketing In KL here!
3. Assign Admin Roles
Facebook allows five different administrator roles: manager, content creator, moderator, advertiser and insights analyst. Each role has different capabilities but only managers have the ability to change each admin’s role. Facebook makes all admins managers by default.
You can have as many admins on a page as you want. To add an admin, go to Edit Page on your timeline and then click Admin Roles. Scroll down and select Add Another Admin.
Note: To make someone an admin of your page, the person must have liked the page.
If you have more than 3 employees in the company, you can consider the guideline below before you assign the Facebook Page’s admin roles. These notes can help to prevent conflict happens among the employees.
- Have constant training session. Discuss roles and address etiquette and expectations for employees who manage the page. At the quarterly meeting, discuss new Facebook features, address concerns about previous posts and talk about new tactics that you’d like to implement.
- Always keep companies documents in shareable platform such as google drive. Employees should refer to the document at any time when they need to know what to post—and what not to post. This document should also include recommendations about how to interact with your Facebook fan base.
- Minimize the number of admins. Don’t give just anyone admin rights to the Facebook page. Choose wisely who has the right to be the admin, especially who takes important role in need as an admin. Two or three admins actively updating, responding to inquiries and managing the page are plenty.
- Always communicate with co-workers. It is important that colleagues understand each other’s roles and responsibilities, and always ask questions. Whether responding to a particularly difficult user comment or sharing an article on the timeline, establish a rule of thumb that if any admin is unsure about whether something is appropriate, s/he should ask another admin for an opinion. Encouraging page admins to have open communication with one another will help reduce mistakes.
Note: If you want to add someone as admin, make sure that the person has liked the page.